Using cookie crumbs is a great way to make a crust for pies and cheesecakes, without all the work of making a dough; plus these cookie crusts are easily pressed in the pan, no rolling out required. In this recipe, it's used as the base for a coconut pudding filling that's thickened with gelatin and made with coconut milk and sweetened shredded coconut. The dessert needs to be chilled for at least four hours before serving, with mango puree on top.
- 250 grams oatmeal cookies (crushed, unsweetened)
- 50 butter (grs of, melted and cooled)
- 6 sheets gelatin (colorless)
- 1 can condensed milk (397grs)
- 1 can coconut milk (Koala, 400ml.)
- 100 grated coconut
- 1 cream (pack, 200 ml. of)
- mango (pulp to taste)
- Mix the butter with the wafer.
- Make a base in a mold with removable bottom.
- Place in the fridge for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes