- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (Substitutions available Thai Kitchen® Lite Coconut Milk)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (McCormick®, Crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon extract (McCormick® Pure Lime)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 zucchini (small, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer)
- 1 yellow squash (medium, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into thin noodles with spiralizer)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and extract in large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Arrange shrimp in single layer in center of large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Toss vegetable noodles and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Spread noodles around shrimp in pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through and noodles are tender. Serve shrimp over vegetable noodles.