- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon basil (chopped)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Bring water and sugar to a boil in small saucepan. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in ginger and basil. Let cool.
- Pour syrup, coconut milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt in blender. Process on 4 for 1 minute.
- Pour into 8 x 8 glass baking pan. Freeze a minimum of 12 hours.