Coconut FlanO Meu Tempero
It doesn't so much matter what you use in the pudding mixture, as long as you blend it thoroughly so it's completely smooth. Quark, cottage cheese, whatever you prefer will work equally well here. After all, there's sweetened condensed milk, five whole eggs, and shredded coconut that will ensure delicious results every time. You'll need to line the individual baking dishes with caramel to help them release easily when unmolding, and to bake these dishes in a roasting pan with boiling water (to come halfway up the baking dishes).
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cans milk (using empty condensed milk can as unit of measurement)
- 100 grams grated coconut
- 1 curd cheese
- 5 eggs
- caramel sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Caramelize small ramekins and set aside.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients in a blender.
- 4Use empty sweetened condensed milk can to measure the amount of milk.
- 5Divide mixture evenly among the ramekins.
- 6Bake in preheated oven in a water bath for about 25 minutes.
- 7If using a big tray, double cooking time.
- 8Cool and remove from ramekins and decorate, to taste.
- 9Serve freshly baked.