Coconut Curry Zucchini and Chicken and Rice GratinLolibox
If you want a decadent dinner that combines sweet and savory, then try this recipe for Zucchini and Chicken Coconut Curry and Rice Gratin. It is packed with palate pleasing flavors and textures. The taste buds will dance when presented with the sweet coconut milk paired with the hearty chicken and zucchini. Be sure to pick up the ingredients this week and surprise your loved ones with a delicious dinner.
- 200 grams basmati rice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 zucchini (medium)
- 2 shallots
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons curry (yellow)
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1Rinse the rice with clean water and then cook in salted boiling water.
- 2Dice the chicken.
- 3Wash and thinly slice the zucchini.
- 4Mince the shallots.
- 5Heat a little bit of olive oil in the wok.
- 6Add the chicken and shallots and brown.
- 7Once browned, add the zucchini.
- 8Continue cooking, while mixing, for a few minutes.
- 9Add curry and coconut milk.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Mix well.
- 12Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- 13Preheat the oven to 375F
- 14Grease a baking dish with a small amount of olive oil and add the drained rice.
- 15Pour the chicken zucchini mixture on top.
- 16Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 17Place in the oven, when the food begins to bubble, change oven temperature to broil.
- 18Watch carefully and cook until golden and the cheese is gratined.
- 19Serve hot.