- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (divided)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (large)
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 ounces coconut milk (lite)
- 1 package Knorr® Chicken Flavor Rice Sides™
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon curry, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir coconut milk and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro.
|Calories440Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gabrielle K. 6 Jun 2016
Hello, yes I've made this and it came out delicious I used chicken thighs instead and yummy it fell apart with every bite my family loved it! I am making it tonight for the first night of Ramadan! thank you for all your recipes
Daryl Michaels 12 May 2016
The recipe was very easy to make and I would recommend it for something fairly quick. It had a nice flavor and is not too overbearing for those with sensitive tastes. Personally, I would like to have a little spice in it, so I may add a little curry paste and see if that adds a little enhancement.