Coconut Cookies with ChocolateKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Coconut Cookies with Chocolate . This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 75 grams flour
- 100 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 75 grams powdered sugar
- 1 eggs
- 200 grams coconut
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- 2Mix well until dough is smooth and creamy.
- 3Fold in chocolate chips, so that they are evenly distributed.
- 4Shape dough into walnut-sized balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 5Press cookies slightly flat.
- 6Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes.