These coconut treats are a great choice for serving to a crowd, since they are completely gluten free, so everyone can partake. In this recipe, the batter includes sweetened condensed milk as well as regular milk, plus four whole eggs, all of which combine to produce a rich, sweet taste, while fresh lemon juice offers a wecome hint of tartness to cut through the sweetness of the batter and the coconut.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 100 milliliters cold milk
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams grated coconut
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F.
- Place grated coconut and milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and add to the previous mixture along with lemon juice.
- Line a mini muffin tin with small paper liners.
- Place batter in lined wells of muffin tin, so that cookies will keep their shape while baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.