You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Coconut Cookies combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 250 grams grated coconut
- 3 large eggs
- 250 grams sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Put eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add coconut and mix well.
- Spoon out the cookie mix in equal scoops onto a baking sheet lined with a non-stick silicone baking liner or parchment paper.
- A baking sheet with 3 cm (approximately 1 inch) round cookie holes works very well also.
- Bake for 10 minutes to avoid burning.
- Cool on a rack.