Coconut Cookie Christmas BallsKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Cinnamon and Lemon Christmas Balls is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 200 milliliters condensed milk
- 125 grams grated coconut
- coconut (for rolling)
- 200 meters condensed milk
- 125 grams Marie biscuits (ground)
- cookies (for rolling)
- 1For each type of cookie, in separate bowls, mix condensed milk with coconut and then mix condensed milk with crushed cookies.
- 2Refrigerate both mixtures until cool and hardened.
- 3Using a dessert spoon, scoop portions and shape into small balls.
- 4Roll cookie balls in either coconut or in cookie crumbs.
- 5To serve, arrange cookies on a plate.