Coconut ChocolatesO Meu Tempero
- 100 grams dry coconut (grated)
- 40 grams condensed milk
- 200 grams baking chocolate (melted)
- 1In a bowl, mix the coconut with the condensed milk.
- 2Shape into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 3Refrigerate to harden slightly.
- 4Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and stir several times. Remove from heat once completely melted.
- 5Place a coconut ball on a toothpick and turn in the melted chocolate to cover evenly. Repeat with the other balls.
- 6Carefully place each ball with toothpick on the baking sheet.
- 7Refrigerate until set.