- 100 grams dry coconut (grated)
- 40 grams condensed milk
- 200 grams baking chocolate (melted)
- In a bowl, mix the coconut with the condensed milk.
- Shape into small balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to harden slightly.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and stir several times. Remove from heat once completely melted.
- Place a coconut ball on a toothpick and turn in the melted chocolate to cover evenly. Repeat with the other balls.
- Carefully place each ball with toothpick on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set.