Coconut Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with IcingMurmures
Pull out all the stops for your company with this simple and delicious coconut chocolate chip bundt cake. Drizzled with a light icing, this cake looks beautiful and tastes wonderful. For a more fruity flavor, add or substitute apples or dried cranberries.
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams self rising flour
- 80 grams coconut (dried)
- 250 milliliters milk
- 100 grams dark chocolate chips
- 640 grams powdered sugar
- 80 milliliters boiling water
- 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 2Cake Preparation:
- 3Mix butter, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until creamy.
- 4Add the eggs one at a time, mix.
- 5Add the flour, coconut, and milk, mix.
- 6Add chocolate chips, mix.
- 7Pour mixture into a bundt pan.
- 8Bake for 1 hour.
- 9Cool for ten minutes on rack.
- 10Icing Preparation:
- 11In a bowl, mix icing sugar and boiling water. Optionally, use milk instead of water for a shiny, white frosting
- 12Spread icing with a spatula on completely cooled cake.