Coconut CheesecakeMadeleine Cocina
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with out Coconut Cheesecake recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Coconut Cheesecake recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Coconut Cheesecake recipe as much as we do!
- 70 grams butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup graham crackers (ground)
- 1/2 cup coconut (ground)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 680 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 50 grams butter (melted at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 cup coconut (toasted, ground)
- 1Preheat the oven at 180C.
- 2Mix the melted butter, graham crackers, coconut, and sugar in a bowl.
- 3Cover the outside of a cake mold with a layer of aluminum foil.
- 4Pour the mixture into the cake mold, spread and pat it down into the bottom of the mold until the crust is firm and even.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove the cake mold from the oven and let it cool off for 15 minutes.
- 7Lower the oven temperature to 150C.
- 8Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl using a whisk until smooth.
- 9Add the butter, sugar, and cornflour to the cream cheese and beat them until they are completely mixed.
- 10Add the eggs one by one while constantly beating the mixture.
- 11Add the coconut cream and rum to the bowl and mix.
- 12Pour the mixture over the crust in the cake mold.
- 13Cover the top of the cake mold with aluminum foil.
- 14Fill a shallow pan with some water, place the cake mold inside, and bake for 1 hour.
- 15Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the top of the cake mold
- 16and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 17Turn off the heat and let the cheesecake stand in the oven for 2 hours.
- 18Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it sit in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- 19Remove the cheesecake from the cake mold, sprinkle the ground coconut on top, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1390Calories from Fat1080|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat1080|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.