Coconut and cashews lend exotic flavors and textures to this quick stir-fry. Garnish with kiwifruit and serve with hot cooked rice and steamed asparagus.
- 1 pound pork stir-fry strips (loin, tenderloin, or pork leg)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (OR chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 kiwi fruits (peeled and sliced)
- In medium bowl stir together soy sauce, wine, honey, lime juice, cornstarch and ginger. Add pork strips, marinate for 10 minutes. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat, add pork and stir-fry 3-4 minutes. Add onion and stir-fry one minute longer. Add marinade to skillet, cook and stir until sauce thickens. Stir in cashews and coconut, heat through.