- 1 vanilla pods
- milk (20 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 230 grams flour
- 150 grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 420 F.
- Split the vanilla pod in half.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and split vanilla pod to a boil. Remove from heat and let infuse for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture becomes pale.
- In a small pan, gently melt the butter in a double boiler. Stir the melted butter into the egg and sugar mixture.
- Gradually, mix in the flour, then the warm milk (after removing the vanilla bean) and a pinch of salt.
- Add the grated coconut and mix.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff and carefully add them to the preparation.
- After buttering a cake mold, pour in the batter.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or a little bit longer.
- Let cool before unmolding.
Steamed Nian Gao with Grated Coconut and Sesame SeedsRoti n Rice
A Slice of Heaven Cake!Just a Pinch
The Ultimate Healthy Carrot CakeAmy's Healthy Baking
Baked Apple Pie Roll UpsSpend with Pennies
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Baked Grated Coconut CakeThe Petit Gourmet
Coconut Grove Fruit SaladHellmann's
Carrot CakeMama Loves Food
Grated Chocolate Coconut Cake With Chocolate Ganachea trEATs affair
Poha Fry Snack, Fried Flattened Rice (chivda) With Grated Coconut & SpicesFavCounter
Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookie CakeAmy's Healthy Baking
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Whipping Cream Pound CakePlain Chicken
1 Minute Peanut Butter Mug CakeHungry Hobby
Dessert TacosGiggles, Gobbles and Gulps
Super-moist Pumpkin Spice CakeHellmann's
Incredible Chocolate CakeMoore or Less Cooking Food Blog
Molten Chocolate CakesOnce Upon A Chef
Moringa Leaves Stir-Fry (Thoran) with Grate CoconutThe take it easy chef
Frozen Cookies and Cream Brownie DessertThe Recipe Critic
Urap - Salad with Grated Coconut DressingDaily Cooking Quest
Baked Grated Coconut dessertFoodista
Turtle Brownie Ice Cream DessertBetty Crocker
Chocolate Molten Lava CakesHellmann's
Dump CakeThe Pioneer Woman