Cocoa BrigadeirosO Meu Tempero
Here's another reason to stock up on cans of condensed milk, that thick, sweet liquid that makes practically everything taste better. When heated with cocoa powder, regular milk, and butter, it turns into a rich, thick batter that sets up nicely when allowed to cool in a baking dish. Then it's just a matter of scooping and shaping small (heaping tablespoon) amounts into balls and coating with chocolate sprinkles, for bite sized bursts of flavor.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- chocolate sprinkles (for topping)
- oil (for greasing)
- 1In a saucepan, mix the condensed milk with cocoa.
- 2Add the milk and butter.
- 3Simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring constantly. The batter reduces and thickens slightly.
- 4Pour into a greased baking dish and let cool.
- 5Finally, grease your hands with oil, and use a tablespoon to scoop out small amounts.
- 6Shape small balls with your hands and roll them in chocolate sprinkles.
- 7Repeat the operation.
- 8Store in the refrigerator. .