What are your two favorite things? Now wouldn't they be perfectly paired together? Try our Coca-Cola Chicken recipe. You will love it! It seems a bit strange to pair with one another but as a match this dish is magical. Try this Coca-Cola Chicken for guests or a larger number of people joining you for dinner. This dish will be sure to wow your guests. We hope you love this Coca-Cola Chicken recipe as much as we do.
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 60 grams ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coca cola (75 cl.)
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Slice the onions, garlic, shallots, and ginger.
- In a pan, fry the chicken pieces in oil until they are golden brown.
- Add the garlic, onions, shallots, and ginger.
- Cook over medium heat until onions and shallots are translucent.
- Pour enough Coca-Cola to cover the chicken pieces to cover. Bring to a boil and then reduce to medium heat.
- Add the whipping cream
- Serve over rice.