Clementine Chocolate MuffinsLolibox
There are millions of muffin recipes out there, so how do you decide which one to make this weekend? This recipe for Clementine Chocolate Muffins is rich and hearty. The sweet and tangy clementines pair perfectly with the decadent and hearty dark chocolate. Be sure to pick up these ingredients this week and surprise your family with a sweet and savory breakfast muffin this weekend. We hope you love these as much as we do.
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 125 grams butter
- 100 sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 50 milliliters milk
- 4 clementines
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2In a bowl, break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a water bath.
- 3Add the butter, in slices, and stir regularly.
- 4Remove from heat, add sugar, and mix until smooth.
- 5Add the eggs, one at a time, and combine.
- 6Mix the flour with the yeast and then add to the mixture.
- 7Add the milk and stir.
- 8Add the seedless clementine segments and gently stir.
- 9Pour the batter into a greased and floured muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.