- 1 apple (organic, with peeling, cored, Wash away harmful toxins in the body)
- 1 lemon (This citrus fruit helps boosts the digestive tract)
- 1 cup kale (Chlorophyll kick starts the digestive tract by ridding the body of pesticides and environmental toxins)
- 1 stalk rib of celery (...depending where you live., Thought to be a great blood cleanser)
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley (or cilantro, Thought to help rid the body of mercury and other harmful minerals)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (or chia seeds, Great source of Omega-3's and ridding the body of)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups chilled water
Micki D. 27 Mar
Pretty good. Added 1/2 c yogurt and reduced water.
Pumla Nabachwa 25 Feb
Amazing but then again, I don't do sweet. I take it two days a week to replace 2 meals a day. I add 1 root of ginger. It's great. Add more apple to sweeten if you would prefer it sweeter.
Lynn 8 Feb
Good, a little too much lemon but my lemon was large
Eric V. 3 Jan
I’d make this again. Not earth shattering, but okay