- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (cooked, cooled and squeezed dry)
- 16 ounces nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 8 ounces water chestnuts (drained and chopped, optional)
- 3 sliced green onions
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Chill, if desired. Serve with your favorite dippers.
laura jauregui 6 Aug
yes i will make it againg
Amarllis H. 30 Aug 2016
Replaced the water chestnuts with English walnuts. Served with veggies, crackers, or chips. Very easy to make and its enjoyed by the entire family.
Ruby B. 13 Jun 2016
a freind made this for our Chruch lunch, so deliscious and yummy, she left out water chestnuts, everyone loved it and ate seconds none was left,, I plan on making this over and over againI would not change anything about it, i ate corn chips with mine, may try cooked crumbled bacon?
Christine J. 1 Dec 2015
The Knorr Spinach Dip is my favorite dip. I have served it with warm french bread, crunchy pita chips, raw veges, and it's good with everything! It's good in a flour tortilla rolled and sliced and arranged on a platter, it's pretty and festive, add some sweet red bell peppers, and it's perfect for the holidays!
Sharon G. 2 Nov 2015
I simply love it....however, I added steamed shrimp to the recipe! Shrimp add to the texture and look...so perfectly!