- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onions
- 1 cup carrots (finely chopped)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 16 ounces cannellini (or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained)
- 5 cups water
- 1 knorr homestyl stock chicken (tub)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ditalini pasta
- Heat oil in 6-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion and carrots, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, tomatoes and beans until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, then ditalini. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.