- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup i can't believe it's not butter! all purpose sticks
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping sides occasionally. Stir in vanilla. Reduce speed to low and beat in flour mixture just until blended. Evenly spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out completely clean. If cake starts to brown, cover loosely with foil. Let cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.
|Calories310Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Elsa 3 Dec 2018
Amazing. Everyone loved it. I reduced the sugar to one cup and it was still perfect.
Randy Mbouge 23 Oct 2018
Could have been better I probably messed something up
Julijana Daskalov 21 Oct 2018
Easy and great for late night experimenting in the kitchen
Chemica Griffith 30 Sep 2018
It turned out to be great!
Sheron Halley 7 Feb 2018
Love it!!! I don’t have to buy pound cake anymore❤️
chani rozmarin 22 Oct 2017
Yum!!! Cake came out amazing.
Angelica J. 28 Jul 2016
I was not expecting this cake to turn out as well! I'm new to cooking and baking so I was skeptical that this would turn out weird but it didn't! Even though I only used one cup of flour because I ran out, it still tasted great and everyone else enjoyed it too! Recommend!
RevNannie G. 7 Jan 2016
I am loving this recipe. It's quick and easy to make and it's Yummy!!! Just what I was looking for in a recipe today! Thank you! Great to share with guests!
Ashley P. 5 Aug 2015
Loved it! added two cups of dried cranberries to the recipe made it super delicious! buttery soft and dense this cake is wonderful! Perfect for tea or a quick snack!