- 1 deep dish pie crust (10 inch, partially baked)
- 3 tomatoes (medium sized, sliced, about 18 slices)
- kosher salt
- 2 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled, divided)
- 1 vidalia onion (small, quartered and sliced thin, about 1 cup)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1 pinch granulated sugar (optional)
- cracked black pepper (Freshly, to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 cup regular mayonnaise (do not substitute low fat or fat free)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories480Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jackie S. a year ago
Awesome Left out bacon for a meatless dish it was still yummy
Cynthia L. a year ago
Wonderful flavor and so easy to make. I added some cheddar cheese to mine.
Sarah Pelhan 2 years ago
Not surprising, it tastes a lot like pizza. I made it with no onions and using canned biscuits. Make sure you pre bake the biscuits or it will be soggy. Also when you cut the tomatoes let them sit on the counter on paper towels to soak up extra water or take out tomato seeds and only use the thicker parts. I like this and will make it again.
Joanna VonSeggern 2 years ago
I can not believe this is only 375 calories. It's like the best fettuccine you've ever had with fresh tomato mixed in. To die for! Very easy, uncomplicated recipe. Will definitely be sharing this in the future!
Emily E. 3 years ago
My boys absolutely love it! Would definitely make it again.. I graded my own mozzarella and added an extra slice of bacon.