- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 slices Texas toast (thick-sliced white bread)
- 4 swiss cheese (deli-style slices)
- 4 roasted turkey breast (deli-style slices)
- 2 baked ham (deli-style slices)
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- BEAT eggs with fork in 13 x 9-inch pan. Mix in milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- SPREAD mustard on 2 slices of bread. Top each slice with 1 slice cheese, 2 slices turkey, 1 slice ham and remaining cheese. Spread 1 tablespoon jam on each of 2 remaining bread slices. Place on top of cheese, jam side down.
- MELT 1 tablespoon butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, PLACE sandwiches in egg mixture for 10 seconds. Turn and soak other side until most of the liquid is absorbed. Place sandwiches in hot skillet.
- REDUCE heat to medium-low. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in skillet. Turn sandwiches and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until golden.
- MICROWAVE remaining 1/4 cup jam in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds. Whisk until syrupy. Sprinkle sandwiches with powdered sugar. Serve with melted jam.
|Calories┅Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Philip 2 days ago
This recipe is very delicious