- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (or chopped green)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, Creamy Dijon Mustard, sugar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir in macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion. Serve chilled or at room temperature.