- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Perfect Pinch Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with seasoned flour.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional butter if necessary.
|Calories210Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Vanessa Arellano 🥀 12 Feb
This is super yummy & fast to make. Definitely will be making again. What I did different was cut the chicken, before doing anything, into smaller pieces to make sure it’s fully cooked. I used a family dollar brand lemon pepper & also cooked it to where it slightly turned brown. In my opinion cooking the chicken to that point made the seasoned flour stay on the chicken.
Scott Parker 29 Oct 2018
Soggy/burnt mess. Could barely taste the lemon pepper.
Paul Kioko 14 Oct 2018
it turned out wonderful
Jade Hassenplug 13 Jan 2018
So I wanted to try something different and I ended up baking this instead of frying it and it still turned out really good! The chicken was falling apart and was really juicy to.
Christana Sipes 23 Oct 2017
This was so yummy! 😁👍🏻
Guardiola 25 Jul 2016
Seriously the best lemon pepper chicken recipe I have found LOVE IT will definitely be making as often as I can