- 1 baguette (6-inch, sliced in half horizontally)
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 3 slices deli pastrami
- 3 slices salami (deli)
- 1/4 pound roast deli turkey breast (shaved)
- 5 sliced tomatoes
- 10 banana peppers
- 1/2 cup lettuce (shaved)
- 10 slices green pepper
- 10 slices white onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoagie vinaigrette
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 2-Slice Automatic Toaster to setting 4 and place baguette halves inside to toast. Meanwhile, prepare sandwich toppings.
- Remove baguette from toaster and layer toppings on the bottom half in the following order: provolone, salami, pastrami, turkey, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, banana peppers, lettuce.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette evenly over the lettuce and top with remaining baguette half. Cut in half and serve immediately.