- vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef (or chuck)
- ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger bun (soft white, split)
- 4 1/4 inches tomato (thick slices of a large ripe)
- 12 pickles (–16 sliced, optional)
- 4 leaves iceberg (lattuce)
- 4 1/4 inches onion (thick slices peeled)
. 8 May 2018
It was very easy to make which is great for me. I’m a novice cook!
Ke L. 24 Jan 2016
This was perfect for a great basic burger. The exact recipe I was looking for. Instead of using the vegetable oil, I chose to use the canola oil. Since I am not a fan of onions and tomatoes, I just added cheese on top. As far as my seasonings, I eliminated the salt (since most seasonings I use are salty in their own way) and used ground black pepper, a special combination seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Delish!