- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 chicken legs
- 500 milliliters milk
- 125 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg (whisked)
- oil (for frying)
- Heat milk in a pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring milk to a boil. Add chicken.
- Reduce temperature and simmer until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from milk, drain and let cool slightly.
- In a plastic bag, place flour, pepper and a teaspoon of salt.
- Close top of bag and shake vigorously.
- Add chicken pieces to bag, dusting with flour mixture, so that pieces are coated.
- Whisk egg in a shallow container. Dip chicken pieces in egg and dust with flour.
- Let prepared chicken pieces dry on a wire rack for about 15 minutes.
- Fry in plenty of very hot oil until skin is crispy and golden.
- Drain cooked pieces on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve immediately with salad and white rice.