Make a double recipe because this party classic disappears fast!
- 6 eggs (hard-cooked, peeled and halved)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Hellmann's or Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white halves.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. Chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and sprinkle with paprika.
- TIP: For a different taste...add 1 tablespoon pickle relish or finely chopped sweet pickles; OR 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon; OR 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, 3/4 teaspoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.