- 6 eggs (hard-cooked, peeled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Mustard, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's®)
- McCormick® Paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.