Make a double recipe because this party classic disappears fast!
- 6 eggs (hard-cooked, peeled and halved)
- 1/4 cup Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®)
- 1 teaspoon Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard (or Hellmann's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except egg white halves.
- Spoon or pipe yolk filling into egg whites. Chill, if desired. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and sprinkle with paprika.
- TIP: For a different taste...add 1 tablespoon pickle relish or finely chopped sweet pickles; OR 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon; OR 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, 3/4 teaspoon chili powder and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Jan A. 16 Sep 2018
Easy and were delicious!
Gilgorri 2 Apr 2018
it was amazing, followed as directed and it was great. just maybe next time a little less salt.
Toni A. 1 Oct 2015
Instead of any hot sauce or Chili powder, I used white horseradish (Helluva Good) or any brand can be used and received many compliments on the Deviled Eggs. I used Vinegar, too.