- 12 ounces frozen cranberries (or bag, 3 cups fresh, picked over and stemmed)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice (purchased or freshly squeezed; may substitute water)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
|Calories420Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Taylor 29 days ago
Nice classic recipe.
Shawna M. 29 days ago
Very easy. To much cinnamon for my taste and a bit too sweet. I cut the sweetness by adding lemon and orange juice to taste after it had cooled. With less cinnamon and the other adjustments, it will become my go-to recipe.
Doug Waller 6 Dec 2018
i squeezed the juice from one navel orange, zested the whole thing and added half a cup of basil wheat beer to the recipe. gave it an excellent earthy undertone. will definitely make again!
:) 1 Dec 2018
Liked the cranberry sauce but some guests preferred it with less clove and cinnamon
Abby Giljum 1 Dec 2018
Easy and tasty 😋 Great for Thanksgiving
Kellie Hancock-Cole 22 Nov 2018
Awesome!! I used orange mango juice without the orange zest. It was great!
Loshbaugh 22 Nov 2018
Yummmmmmmmm no modifications
Samuel Collier 22 Nov 2018
added chopped walnuts.
YumChef 22 Nov 2018
Love it!! My go to every holidays
Gretchen R. 21 Nov 2018
This is a great recipe! Simple and delicious
YumChef 21 Nov 2018
Awesome Very easy and delicious
Linda O. 20 Nov 2018
Great, would make again. It me a little tart, to hubby, Twas fine.
Lee 20 Nov 2018
It’s so easy and delicious! Thank you