- 4 tablespoons canola oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 sweet red pepper (medium, julienned)
- 1/2 green pepper (medium, julienned)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches, warmed)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- taco sauce
- sour cream
|Calories400Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kathy Iannuzzi-Hartman 14 days ago
Delicious but next time I will double the onions and peppers. Didn’t even need the salsa will definitely make it again
Reddiboina 16 days ago
Chicken was so flavorful and even my picky kids liked it!
Matt And Emily 18 days ago
Doubled the peppers and onions. Cut marinade by 1/3 gave good seasoning with minimized waste.
SuePer 2 months ago
Really good! The chicken was delicious, perfectly seasoned.
Stephanie 2 months ago
Delicious! Made just like the recipe.
T 2 months ago
Amazingly delicious and surpringly simple to make!
Joy 5 months ago
Easy to make & great flavor. Will be one I make often.
Monique Martins 6 months ago
My family and I LOVED the recipe. Way better than i expected it to be. Definitely makimg this again soon!
Jennifer Argueta 7 months ago
Loved it!! Great taste. Will definitely make again!
Kiera 7 months ago
Turned out great! Better than I expected, will be making again!!
firstname.lastname@example.org 9 months ago
Awesome! My kids loved it.
Joan 9 months ago
Great!! Love it!! Followed recipe - turned out great
Ed a year ago
Easy and tastes great! I marinated about 4 hours in the large ziplock bag. Used just a pinch of crushed red pepper and about half a teaspoon of chili powder but otherwise followed the recipe. Every bit as good as any restaurant fajitas that I have eaten.
Ada a year ago
Tasty! Easy to prepare
Shelley a year ago
We enjoyed these and they were very easy to make!
Ramberg a year ago
Very good... this is a keeper...
huma maklai 2 years ago
It was amazing, everybody loved it