- 2 sticks unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 1/4 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces chocolate baking bar (semi-sweet)
|Calories390Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hagger 2 months ago
It did not cook for the allotted time of 25 minutes and it took way longer, up to 40 minutes almost double the time
Hiba Sultan 5 months ago
It was perfectly chewy yet crunchy, but the chocolate in the middle made it split apart when baked.
replywithfunnyname plz 8 months ago
i tried 5 brownie recipes in my lifetime and this is by far the best but in the method its not listed when to add the vanilla.
RapMontana 9 months ago
Didn't make it with the exact amount of everything, but right now all house smells deliciously <3 Brownie is allways a good idea!
slutins 9 months ago
the flavour is great, though my brownies came out a little too moist. im not sure why. i did have to modify the recipe a little cause i didnt have all the ingrediants on the spot and the chocolate didnt start melting untill i added a bit of milk to it, probably cause it was cheap quality. i also replaced expresso powder with a tablespoon of black coffee.
Mahya Jafarian a year ago
It’s delicious:)) but the batter is very thick. My hand doesn’t work anymore:
shane a year ago
Love this a lot, my family always crave for this recipe.
Brenda M. 3 years ago
I used instant coffee and semi sweet chips because that is what I had....best brownies ever! I will make this recipe forever.