- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full sheet graham crackers; 150g)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted; 70g)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (50g)
- 32 ounces cream cheese (4 block (940g) full-fat; softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200g)
- 1 cup sour cream (full-fat (240g); at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (optional, but recommended)
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
|Calories460Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Becky Wait 23 Nov 2018
This cheesecake was delicious! It was creamy and perfect. I was worried it might be a little bland on its own so I made a cranberry glaze that nobody touched because the cheesecake itself was plenty. This is an incredibly dense and filling cake so while it will be tempting to take a huge piece because it looks so good, try to hold back because a little bit is enough! The directions and tips in the recipe were so specific and incredibly helpful. The only thing is that I wish there was a better way to tell if the cheesecake was done. I baked it for 75 minutes and it wiggled in the middle as the instuctions said but I think it was a touch under done in the middle. I brought it for Thanksgiving last night and got so many compliments and orders to bring it every holiday from now on. I can't wait to try the mini cheesecake recipe referenced in the article.
Amber Sherwood 9 Oct 2018
Woot woot! Thanks! Will do again for sure.
Keturah 16 Jul 2018
First time making cheescake. was very nervous. especially because of the water bath. Followed the directions and the extra tips exactly how it was stated! Cheescake came out really good! I did have alittle extra batter/filling left over so i made mini cheescakes. I did not have a springform pan so maybe that is why i had extra batter. i used a glass pan and put parchment paper down so it would not stick. Had no issues