- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper (diced, optional, I don’ like pepper in it)
- 1 ounce diced tomatoes (can of)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 milliliter tomato sauce (can of)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (add until desired sweetness is met)
- 2 1/2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded medium or old)
|Calories870Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Aphile M. 14 Dec 2018
Meh... It was quite dry, maybe because I didn't add the other can of tomato
Rhonda Williams 25 Nov 2018
awesome and i didn't use red peppers either. thanks
Krystle L. 19 Oct 2018
very good. have so much left over and very filling!!!
Mark L. 8 Jun 2018
Great. I added a little more cheese. I will definitely make this again because the family loved it.
Diane J. 9 Oct 2017
Made this dish a couple of weeks ago and I am making it again for extended family!
Jade 14 Jul 2017
So so so delicious ! My kids loved it as well ! We will definitely be making this again soon !
Tesherra Boxley 31 May 2017
Made this and it was extremely simple - but it came out amazing. My kids loved it, my daughter asked for seconds and thirds.
Taniesha Lewis 3 Nov 2016
Will definitely be making this again 😍 I will admit I used a big packet of Mac n cheese instead with everything else and it tasted great.