- 1 crab boil (bot Liquid, small bot.)
- 4 yellow onions (abt 1 lb quartered)
- 3 garlic (heads halved)
- 1 bouquet garni
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 sweet corn (Fresh, ears cut into thirds)
- red potatoes (pound New)
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 pound andouille sausage (cut 2" links)
- 4 pounds steamer clams (scrubbed)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 crusty loaf (bread)
- Fill a large 3 to 4 gallon stock pot fitted with a strainer insert, with enough water to fill the pot two-thirds full.
- Add crab boil to taste, onions, garlic, and bouquet garni.
- Season the water with salt and pepper.