If you have a surplus of winter vegetables and want to make a hearty and healthy dish that will combine all their robust flavors, then try this recipe for Clafoutis with Cherry Tomatoes. This recipe is perfect beside a hearty main dish or with any sandwich. The vegetable-packed dish needs to sit for a while before serving so the flavors can combine into a tantalizing taste that is out of this world.
- 2 eggs
- cream (20 cl.)
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams grated cheese (cheddar or mozzarella works well)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- oregano (to taste)
- olive oil (for oiling the dishes)
- 260 grams cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the cream.
- When the mixture is well blended, add the flour and whisk.
- Stir in grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Mix well and set aside.
- With a paper towel, oil mini casserole dishes.
- Place a few cherry tomatoes in each casserole.
- Pour the mixture on top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until set.