If a decadent dish is desired, then try this recipe for Clafouti with Zucchini, Raw Ham, Feta Cheese, and Pine Nuts. It is a delicious meal that can be served any time of day. It takes 25 minutes to bake, but the wait is worth it once you sink your teeth into this hearty and rich dish. All the cheeses blend perfectly with the salty ham for a powerful punch to the palate. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- 4 eggs
- 75 grams flour
- cream (50 cl. liquid)
- 100 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 80 grams ham (cut into strips)
- 100 grams feta cheese
- 20 grams pinenuts
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the zucchini into thin strips lenghwise.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the zucchini for 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, gradually adding the flour and cream until smooth.
- If you have lumps, use a blender to break them up.
- Add the grated parmesan.
- In an ovenproof dish, place the ham, chunks of feta cheese, zucchini strips, and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with pine nuts and then pepper (do not add more salt because the Parmesan cheese and ham are already salted).
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.