- 4 boneless pork chops (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup crackers (rich round, finely crushed)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried basil (crushed, divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces mushrooms (drained)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Thread pork cubes onto eight 9-inch skewers. On a shallow plate, mix cracker crumbs, parsley, 1 teaspoon basil, paprika, garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Brush pork with beaten egg and roll pork kabobs in crumb mixture until lightly coated. Arrange pork kabobs in a shallow baking pan and bake, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes or until pork is just done and kabobs are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan combine soup, mushrooms, milk and 1 teaspoon basil. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat and stir in sour cream, heat through but do not boil. Serve sauce over kabobs and noodles.