- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Crisco Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix (regular or hot, divided)
- 1/2 cup sugar (Smucker's® Low, ™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade)
- 1/3 cup fat free italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 15 1/2 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tomato (large ripe, chopped)
- 8 3/4 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 12 ounces salad (ready-to-serve iceberg lettuce, blend)
- 1/2 cup queso fresco (crumbled, or shredded Mexican cheese blend)
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat both sides of tortillas with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle top surface of tortillas with a total of 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix. Rub with fingers to coat surface evenly. Place each tortilla in an 8-inch round cake pan, seasoned side up, pressing tortillas down to line pan and form bowl shape. Pierce each tortilla 4 to 5 times with sharp knife. Bake tortillas 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Remove tortilla bowls from pans and place on individual serving plates.
- COMBINE marmalade, salad dressing, lime juice and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in large bowl; stir until blended. Add black beans, tomato, corn, cilantro and green onions, stirring until blended.
- STIR shrimp and oil in medium bowl to coat. Stir in remaining taco seasoning mix to coat. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp mixture and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- DIVIDE salad mix into tortilla bowls. Top with black bean mixture. Spoon shrimp on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
|Calories590Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.