- 5 ounces silver tequila
- 3 limes (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit (about 2-3 ounces)
- 1 Orange (about 2-3 ounces)
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- sparkling water (to top)
- Using a KitchenAid® Stand Mixer with KitchenAid® Citrus Juicer Attachment, juice the limes, grapefruit, and oranges to the measurements listed above.
- Transfer the freshly squeezed citrus juice into a cocktail shaker and add the agave nectar and tequila along with some ice cubes. Secure the top onto the cocktail shaker and shake for 45 seconds until well mixed.
- Strain the mixture into glasses filled with ice and top with a bit of sparkling water. Serve immediately.