- 4 pork back ribs (slabs, about 6 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (grated)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (grated)
- Combine cornstarch, brown sugar, mint and salt in medium saucepan; gradually stir in orange and lime juice. Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime and lemon peel; set aside.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Lay ribs on two large shallow pans; salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 3 hours, until tender. Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Brush ribs with sauce. Grill ribs directly over fire, turning frequently and brushing generously with sauce, until ribs are well glazed, about 10 minutes.