- 3 cups all-purpose flour (divided)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup i can't believe it's not butter! all purpose sticks
- 1/2 cup cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and line 9-inch round cake pan with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives until coarse crumbs form; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup Spread with granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk just until blended, beginning and ending with baking powder mixture. Evenly spoon 1/2 of the batter into prepared pan. then Sprinkle 1/2 of the streusel crumb mixture over batter. Spoon remaining batter into pan, then sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; carefully remove from pan and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar.
|Calories350Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.