Cinnamon and Fennel Cookies - Bimby RecipeAs receitas lá de casa
Fennel seeds have a unique licorice taste that make them a popular choice for adding spice to all manner of cakes, breads, and other sweet treats, such as these simple yet sublime cookies. The dough is prepared in the Thermomix, so all that's required of you is to roll it into balls and flatten a bit (either with you hand or a mold to create an impression on top) before baking.
- 250 grams flour
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 356°C.
- 2Line a baking sheet with a non-stick mat or parchment paper.
- 3Place all the ingredients in the Bimby cup and set to 15 seconds/speed 6.
- 4Place the dough in a bowl and shape into small balls.
- 5Place the dough balls on the prepared baking sheet and press slightly or use a cookie cutter to press them down.