- 800 milliliters semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 40 grams sugar
- apple compote
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 yogurt (natural)
- Pour milk, powdered milk and sugar into a cup and select 3 Min/ 50ºC/ speed 4.
- Add yogurt and select 15 sec/ speed 4.
- Place a tablespoon of apple compote in sterilized yogurt cups and sprinkle with cinnamon. Carefully pour yogurt on top.
- Process cups in the yogurt maker for 10 hours, according to manufacturer's instructions. Remove yogurt, seal with lids and store in the refrigerator.