Rise and Shine! If you are looking for a recipe that will wake you up in the morning this Cinnamon Rolls with Raisins recipe will surely do so. Packed with flavor and a hint of raisin, this recipe will surely give you the a quick spike of energy. Try it and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also leave this recipe a star rating. We hope you enjoy this Cinnamon Rolls with Raisins recipe!
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon apple juice (without added sugar)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 204 Celsius.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Sift two more times.
- Place the water, juice, and oil into a separate bowl. Add to the dry ingredients and mix everything together with a fork.
- Turn the dough out onto a slightly-floured surface and knead, adding a little more flour so that the dough is smooth and elastic. Some small lumps will remain.
- Stretch the dough out into a rectangle approximately 1 centimeter thick. Sprinkle cinnamon over the dough and then the raisins.
- Roll up the dough from the wider section, forming it into a cylinder. Cut the cylinder into 8 sections. Place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon, and place into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
|Calories180Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.