- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 8 crosswise pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, cut into julienne strips)
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (in natural juice undrained)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (peeled, finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chilies (finely chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Sprinkle each pork tenderloin piece with salt; press each piece to 1-inch thickness. Heat 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet over medium heat. Add pork pieces; cook 3-4 minutes per side or until pork is tender. Place pork pieces on serving plate; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon margarine and red bell pepper to same skillet; cook about 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low. Stir in pineapple and juice, wine, ginger root, jalapeno pepper and cinnamon; simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup. Spoon pineapple mixture over cooked pork pieces; sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serves 4.