Using fine wheat flour (sometimes called cake flour or pastry flour) instead of regular wheat flour produces a cookie with a finer texture (no surprise), and this recipe calls for the kind of flour that is already mixed with leavener, so be sure that's what you are using. Cinnamon is the flavor of the day here, so you'll also want to make sure your supply is still fresh and aromatic.
- 300 grams wheat flour (fine, with leaven)
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (full of)
- 100 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 eggs (size L)
- cinnamon (to taste for sprinkle in the end)
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Make balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the cookies separated on a board (that can go to the oven) lined with parchment paper (no need to grease).
- Take to a preheated oven at 350°F and then lower to 320°F and bake about 20 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with cinnamon and let cool down.